- We provide professional personalized services that exceed expectations;
- We demonstrate knowledge and commitment to growth;
- We are responsive to unique needs of each individual;
- We are accountable to the highest professional standards;
- We encourage the passion of others.
- We invest in the renewal of the mind, body and spirit;
- We formulate options that promote the integration of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being;
- We build trust by exhibiting a positive, truthful, and optimistic attitude;
- We establish and maintain healthy relationships;
- We promote compassionate healing.
- We ensure that our actions are accepting and honoring of all individuals and communities;
- We offer a welcoming, non-judgmental and empathic environment for all;
- We engage in continuous learning in cultural and diverse aspects of our community;
- We advocate for opportunities for inclusion in the community;
- We provide therapeutic, educational, and referral services to all members of our community including persons who may have encountered barriers to accessing care.
- We support well-being by making connections and working collaboratively;
- We recognize and respond to community needs;
- We work together in congenial, respectful and collaborative ways;
- We enthusiastically build relationships, encourage and celebrate the success of all.
- We treat each client as the center of our concern, each colleague as a friend, and the community as our home;
- We respect feelings, listen, and provide a safe environment;
- We communicate in an open, honest and transparent manner;
- We show respect for each other by following through and valuing colleagues’ autonomy and expertise;
- We encourage well-being by promoting self care;
- We create meaningful change by demonstrating and rewarding ethical conduct;
- We hold ourselves and others accountable for behavior.
Board of Directors
- Kirk Meyer, Chair
Don Chalmers Ford
- Linley B. Daly
- Daly Consulting, LLC
- Lisa Eden
- Bettye Pressley
- John Valentine
Bank of Albuquerque
- Scott Whitefield