Helping children & families
The Samaritan Counseling Center provides its services through a rich diversity of programs offering distinctive ways of implementing Samaritan’s mission. The Center’s programs serve particular groups with specialized services crafted to the needs of that constituency and delivered at various locations.
These programs are united by common commitment to Samaritan’s mission to help people find wholeness and healing through professional psychological counseling and education which integrate medical and spiritual resources.
- Psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Cooperative Parenting education and WiseParent Mediation for divorced or separated parents
- Counseling for children impacted by high-conflict divorce or separation situations
- Psychological Testing and Assessment
- Continuing Education for legal and mental health professionals